Acta Orthopaedica (previously Acta Orthopaedica Scandinavica 1930-2004), owned by the Nordic Orthopaedic Federation, is a non-profit electronic, immediate Open Access journal, meaning your work is free for every-one to access online as soon as it’s published (Gold OA).
Abstracts are presented in PubMed with full text available through PubMed Central. Furthermore, all Acta Orthopaedica content dating back to 1930 is freely available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Perna Ighani Arani, Per Wretenberg, Johan Ottosson, Otto Robertsson, Annette W-Dahl, Bariatric surgery prior to total knee arthroplasty is not associated with lower risk of revision: a register-based study of 441 patients , Acta Orthopaedica: Acta Orthopaedica, Volume 92, Issue 1 (2021)
- Peter L Lewis, Stephen E Graves, Otto Robertsson, Martin Sundberg, Elizabeth W Paxton, Heather A Prentice, Annette W- Dahl, Increases in the rates of primary and revision knee replacement are reducing: a 15-year registry study across 3 continents , Acta Orthopaedica: Acta Orthopaedica, Volume 91, Issue 4 (2020)
- Siri Heijbel, Josefine E Naili, Axel Hedin, Annette W-Dahl, Kjell G Nilsson, Margareta Hedström, The Forgotten Joint Score-12 in Swedish patients undergoing knee arthroplasty: a validation study with the Knee Injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS) as comparator , Acta Orthopaedica: Acta Orthopaedica, Volume 91, Issue 1 (2020)
- Hunbogi Thorsteinsson, Margareta Hedström, Otto Robertsson, Natalie Lundin, Annette W-Dahl, Manipulation under anesthesia after primary knee arthroplasty in Sweden: incidence, patient characteristics and risk of revision , Acta Orthopaedica: Acta Orthopaedica, Volume 90, Issue 5 (2019)
- Deepak Bushan Raina, Yang Liu, Hanna Isaksson , Magnus Tägil, Lars Lidgren, Synthetic hydroxyapatite: a recruiting platform for biologically active molecules , Acta Orthopaedica: Acta Orthopaedica, Volume 91, Issue 2 (2020)
- Otto Robertsson, Svetlana Bizjajeva, Anne Marie Fenstad, Ove Furnes, Lars Lidgren, Frank Mehnert, Anders Odgaard, Alma Becic Pedersen, Leif Ivar Havelin, Knee arthroplasty in Denmark, Norway and Sweden , Acta Orthopaedica: Acta Orthopaedica, Volume 81, Issue 1 (2010)
- Szilárd Nemes, Ola Rolfson, Annette W-Dahl, Göran Garellick, Martin Sundberg, Johan Kärrholm, Otto Robertsson, Historical view and future demand for knee arthroplasty in Sweden , Acta Orthopaedica: Acta Orthopaedica, Volume 86, Issue 4 (2015)
- Mika J NiemeläInen, Keijo T MäKelä, Otto Robertsson, Annette W-Dahl, Ove Furnes, Anne M Fenstad, Alma B Pedersen, Henrik M Schrøder, Heini Huhtala, Antti Eskelinen, Different incidences of knee arthroplasty in the Nordic countries , Acta Orthopaedica: Acta Orthopaedica, Volume 88 , Issue 2 (2017)
- Anders Overgaard, Lars Lidgren, Martin Sundberg, Otto Robertsson, Annette W-Dahl, Patient-reported 1-year outcome not affected by body mass index in 3,327 total knee arthroplasty patients , Acta Orthopaedica: Acta Orthopaedica, Volume 90, Issue 4 (2019)
- Anders Overgaard, Peder Frederiksen, Lars Erik Kristensen, Otto Robertsson, Annette W- Dahl, The implications of an aging population and increased obesity for knee arthroplasty rates in Sweden: a register-based study , Acta Orthopaedica: Acta Orthopaedica, Volume 91, Issue 6 (2020)